· I am no expert but can tell you that at any time in the winter, Blues can be caught in 25-30 ft of water and from my boating experience, can tell you that many places I have caught winter time blues were well within a cast from the bank so keep looking for a spot where a creek comes in, usually a scour hole just below here, always a good spot, and also look for outside bends, that will be your.
winter blues study One study from the University of British Columbia concluded that. With all of this in mind, I think it’s officially time to add some houseplants to the prescription list for winter blues. Here are.greenhouse melt winter blues How to Heat a Greenhouse in the Winter By Samantha Hanly ; Updated September 21, 2017 . It is not necessary to give up greenhouse gardening in the winter months. A clean and well-insulated greenhouse is a healthy place for winter plants, but sometimes owners must put some extra energy into.winter blues yoonmin Winter depression (or winter blues) is a common affliction for those who live in our northern climate. Its clinical name is seasonal affective disorder (sad) and up to 5 percent of the population.
· Winter Blues Discussion in ‘KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK’ started by Huck Finn, Feb 2, 2016. Feb 2, 2016 #1 . Huck finn member. messages: 43. State: Southern IL. With the river returning to normal levels, I was able to get out on the water and do a little catfishing. The water was 40 degrees with a good color to it.
· We are excited to announce that 10/24/2015, Alabama Catfish Trail will hit the Alabama River for the first time. Launch and weigh-in will take place at Roland Cooper State Park. Registration will begin at 6am with take off at 7am. Anglers are required to be in weigh-in line by 4pm.
· if you catch blues up there during the rest of the year, then I would think there would be some good winter holes there somewhere. even down here on the lower end they are few and far between for the good spots. it took me a couple of winters of scouting around to find those spots but it seems once ya find em then you have a good spot to fish the entire winter. they aren’t easy to find,
· Blues hold over in the winter in the deepest slowest moving water you can find and when you find them you‘ll typically find more than one.its to the point where I do look to catch consistent numbers of big blues till the end of october then its game on!60. Sorry , i didn’t mean to imply that wintering holes was a myth. More that there is a.
· The first "Winter Blues on Wheeler" was a blast! We had 38 teams from 12 different states. 2016’s event is turning out to be even better! Hope to see you all there. Remember to check our website under the "Winter Blues on Wheeler" tab for rules and how to enter. Boat numbers (launch order) are based on entries received.